In essentials; unity;
In non-essentials, liberty
In all else, agape
1. We believe the Holy Scriptures to be the divinely inspired Word of God, moved upon chosen men by the Holy Spirit to write; infallible, inerrant and the authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe in one eternal God, eternally existent in the three Persons; God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. God, the Son, was known as Jesus during His time on earth.
3. We believe in the virgin birth of the Lord Jesus the Christ, His deity, His sinless humanity and perfect life, the eternal all-sufficiency of His atoning death on the cross for the sins of mankind, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the Father's right hand, and His personal coming again.
Jesus position of God the Son never changed when He came and took on the form of a man. He was wholly God and wholly man.
Isaiah 1:14/Matthew 1:23, John 10:30-33, I John 3:5/I Peter 2:22, I Peter 3:18, John 11:25
4. By a person's repentance and faith and trust in Jesus, we believe they become spiritually born again solely on the merits of Jesus the Christ's shed blood on the cross; His death and resurection.
5. We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit, speaking in tongues, the gifts of the Holy Spirit, and the Lord Jesus' supernatural healing of the human body and soul. We believe in living a holy life, empowered to do so by the Holy Spirit when we make that decision.
Acts. 2, 1 Corinthians 12, 1 Peter 2
6. We believe in Jesus' Lordship over the Church made up of his followers; the observance of His followers in the ordinance of water baptism by immersion; and the believer's obedience in observing the Lord's Supper as He instructed.
Ephesians 5:23, Galatians 3:26-29, I Corinthians 11:23-34, Luke 22:17-20
7. We believe in the eternal blessedness and a home in heaven of those who put their trust in Jesus, the Son of God, and the eternal doom of those who reject Him.